The May 1, 2021 General Election will be conducted this year with safety in mind. All polling will take place in the Community and Event Center to allow for social distancing and at this time, masks will be required. The purpose of this election is to elect a Mayor, Councilmember Place 2, and Councilmember Place 3. A sample ballot will be posted here as soon as it is available.
All information regarding this election will be posted on the City's website (CLICK HERE for the Elections Page), but you may call 210-651-6632 if you have any questions.
ELECTION NOTICES - MAY 1, 2021 GENERAL ELECTION
Early Voting and Election Day Polling Locations
Notice of Drawing for Order of Names on Ballot
Ordinance No. 229 Ordering 2021 General Election
Notice for Filing for Place on the Ballot
Electronic Candidate Packet
IMPORTANT DATES - MAY 1, 2021 GENERAL ELECTION
- January 13th - First Day for candidate to file for place on the ballot
- February 12th - Last Day for candidate to file for place on the ballot (must be received by 5 p.m.)
- April 1st - Last Day to Register to Vote in order to vote in May 1, 2021 General Election
- April 19th - April 24th, April 26th, and April 27th - Early Voting (Click here for Early Voting and Election Day Polling Locations)
- May 1st - Election Day (7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Community and Event Center)
- May 10th - City Council Special Meeting to conduct Official Canvass (6 p.m. at City Hall)