Water Loss Adjustment

The City of Garden Ridge offers water loss adjustments should you experience an unexpected water leak or line break. Please review Section 16 of Ordinance No. 54 to understand the process of a leak adjustment. 

Water customers must notify the Utilities Department in writing no later than the due date of the water bill that a Water Loss Adjustment will be requested. 

Please fill out the Water Loss Adjustment Form and submit it along with repair invoices to the City Staff.