Community and Event Center
Just minutes from New Braunfels and only a short drive from San Antonio and Austin, the Jay F. Feibelman Garden Ridge Community and Event Center offers a one-of-a-kind scenic setting for a variety of occasions.
Located on the hilltop of the beautiful City of Garden Ridge with an airy hill country feel and harmonious design, the Community and Event Center creates a welcoming environment with a premier multi-purpose facility that can accommodate all your event needs.
The Community and Event Center offers professional service, expertise, and hospitality while promising to make each event a memorable success. The facility is 11,000 sq.ft. total that offers several amenities:
- Large pavilion and two covered patios allow you to extend your event outside and view the beautiful hill country.
- Wildflower Room is approximately 6,000 sq. feet with an open floor plan that can meet the needs of any event. The versatile setting of this room is perfect for everything from industry conventions to breathtaking weddings.
- Bluebonnet Room is approximately 600 sq. ft. and is perfect for as a smaller meeting room, Bridal Party Room, baby showers or more intimate gathering.
- Kitchen is approximately 600 sq. ft. and is a well equipped kitchen with a serving window opening to the Wildflower Room.
- Concession Room is approximately 550 sp. ft. and is equipped with a commercial grade ice machine and is a wonderful serving area.
Contact us for a tour and booking of your future event. Garden Ridge residents and non-profit groups, please call for all special offers.